10.30.2004

A Snoopy Scare

Tonight Fiona, Jadon, and I went out for a nice dinner called Amber Waves at the Radisson Hotel near Knott's Berry Farm. Well there was a person dressed up in a big Snoopy Costume walking around meeting all the restaurant patrons. Fiona got a little excited because she just loves Snoopy. I told her I bet that Jadon will get scared of Snoopy. She didn't think so (that shows her how much she knows her own son). Well Snoopy came over and greeted us while we were eating and he came over to Jadon wanting to give him a hug. Jadon got all squirmy and then he busted out into full on tears. I in my entertained self, busted out in laughter. I just enjoy seeing how Jadon reacts to situations. Am I just mean or what?

2 Comments:

Blogger a mindless zombie said...

You're beginning to worry? I have been worrying about that for a long time!

2:42 PM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

Unfortunately no halloween pictures this year. =(

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home