12.27.2007

Yea, New Computer!

At last, we have finally bought a new computer (it's a Dell). It just arrived last night. I didn't realize that Fed-Ex delivered past 8:00pm. I figured it was long over due. The computer that we currently use is nearly 8 years (or so) old. It was a computer that I assembled (with help from friends) and it actually runs pretty remarkable still. But it was time to upgrade and also switch out the old CRT monitor for a nice 19" lcd one. It's nice! The cpu is a 2.4 ghz quad core processor with 320 gb hard drive, 1 gb of DDR SDRAM (to be upgraded later), with a Windows XP operating system (heard that Vista sucks). I only got around to unpacking it. Today (I hope) I will try to take out some components (hard drive, dvd writer) from the old computer and plop them in the new one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home