9.06.2008

My Son.....In Love?

The other day, we rode home after just eating out with my parents for dinner, Jadon said that there is a girl at school that he wants to marry. Fiona and I looked at each other amused but curious. Here's how the conversation went:

Fiona: What's her name?

Jadon: Her name is Jocelyn.

Fiona: Well why do you want to marry her?

Jadon: Well on the first day, she ran after me. Then the next day we didn't play. Yesterday we didn't play. Today she ran after me. (something to that effect)

Fiona: What color hair does she have?

Jadon: Hmmmm....that's a good question. I don't know.


So now Fiona and I are really curious to who she is and what she looks like. So far we have found out that she has brown hair and Jadon continues to say that he loves her. Really cute.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Well, at least he knows what he likes...

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home