11.22.2004

In our latest doctor's appointment....

Last Thursday we had another ultrasound appointment. It was a little disappointing for me because I thought we would determine an exact date as to when Fiona would be admitted. I also thought that would make an appointment to visit the hospital and take a tour. That didn't happen either. . The doctor, who seems very knowledgeable and laid back, pushed it off until our next appointment. It's almost coming down to the wire and I am a little antsy at times. I believe it's about another 8 more weeks (about two months away) until we get the babies out (one month or less when Fiona gets admitted). As for the results of the scan, it came out fine. Everything was in check.

1 Comments:

Blogger a mindless zombie said...

I think you asked that already. Pretty much that is a yes. The only way we'll be 100% is when they are born. So it looks like you will have a total of 4 nieces and 1 nephew. =)

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home