3.01.2005

Bird Socks!

Lastnight, the whole family went out for dinner to celebrate Fiona's Birthday. We received a special coupon from Marie Calendars, $5 off and free slice of pie for everyone in the party.

Anyways the amusing part of the night was what Jadon said. As noted in a previous post, Jadon sometimes wears socks with birds on them. When we ask him to say bird socks, he says "bird shit." Well it seems that as he tries to practice it more, the more it sounds different. He has modified it to somehow sound like "bull shit." So during dinner Fiona asks Jadon to say bird socks and he says "bull shit!" The whole family laughed hysterically which in turn makes him not only say it more but even louder. I was laughing but at the same time I was getting a little embarrased. I was afraid that people around us were thinking "what kind of people teach their babies bad word?." He has no idea why were laughing but he just goes on and laughs. It's still funny none the less. I have him saying that on video so I'll have to post that in my movie gallery link.

On a similar note Jadon will ask us to sit down next to him. He's actually saying sit here but it sounds like "shit here."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog! Wish Fiona a Happy Birthday and I never realized Jadon had such an advanced vocabulary!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home