12.05.2005

Been Too Sick To Blog

The day after Thanksgiving (11/25), Fiona got sick. The following Tuesday (11/29) I came down with something. We're still sick. Ugh. This is the worse that I have seen Fiona sick (outside of mourning sickness). Fortunately though we are on the recovery curve. It's just mostly the coughing. I have relegated myself to sleeping on the couch at nights because Fiona and I tend to make sounds in our sleep when we're sick and it wakes me up. For some reason I don't have a problem napping on the couch but when it comes to sleeping at night, it turns out to be a different uncomfortable experience. Let's just say that it sucks when your sick and you have young kids. No rest at all (or very little of it at least). Poor Vanessa is still sick. She's mostly congested and you can really hear it when she's eating. When I feed her the bottle, she'll swallow-swallow-swallow-take-a-breath-swallow.

Last Thursday, I left early because I was really out of it. I ended up taking sick time off for Friday as well. On Saturday we did some Christmas shopping for the kids (I already finished most of my shopping the prior weekend) and we got our fresh 6' Noble Christmas tree. Jadon was quite excited. I asked him "Do you know what we put on the Christmas tree?" He answered correctly with "lights." That's pretty good considering we didn't put a Christmas tree last year (Fiona was in the hospital under monitoring). We didn't decorate the tree until Sunday. Jadon kept on sniffing the tree and said "smell good."

And now here I am at work blogging. There's probably a lot of little things that I am leaving out that I could blog about but my mind is not 100% to thing about it. Hopefully I can start blogging on a regular basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home