5.04.2006

Jadon Misses His Uncle, Jadon Goes To Work.

Yesterday, Fiona came to my work in a surprise visit. She brought all the kiddies along with her. Everyone that was at work got to see the girls for the first time. The girls were a little apprehensive and Jadon was just having a ball. I ended up keeping Jadon with me at work for a few hours. That gave Fiona a little break. She went home, put the girls for their late morning nap, and had sometime for herself (hopefully she took advantage of it). Jadon was well behaved. He sat at my desk as well as my co-worker's desk looking like he was working. My coworker later told me that Jadon was waiting for a phone call to come in so he could answer it. When it was time to leave Jadon went up everyone and said "Goodbye everyone! See you tomorrow!" How hilarious was that!? I left work an hour early and I took Jadon out to lunch (Taco Bell) and I went to get a haircut. Jadon was quite happy with his outing.

Two days ago Jadon got to see not only his Uncle Paul a second time but also Auntie Nicha. They played with the kiddies for a bit and we went out for dinner. Now that a few days have gone by, I think Jadon misses them. He asked where Uncle Paul was and I told him that he was on a trip in San Francisco. He said that he wanted to go there. I told him that they already left. He started to tear up. That should make Uncle and Auntie happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home