4.17.2006

Jadon's Version of Hide & Seek.

So I am upstairs playing hide & seek with Jadon. First, it was my turn to hide and Jadon's turn to seek. I hide in my closet behind the door. He eventually found me (after a few hints). Then he wanted me to hide again. So I told him to count to ten in the closet. I went to hide behind Jadon's bedroom door. He took a while so I went to check up on him. Apparently he thought he was hiding.

So then Jadon yells out "I'm going to hide, you count dadda."
I say "Ok you hide and I'll count."
Jadon bust out into excited laughter "I'm going to hide in the closet! You can look for me dadda!"

So here I am blogging while Jadon is hiding in the closet (with Vanessa). =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I play hide and seek with kids, I tell them, I'm going to count to 100. You guys hide really good.

Usually after about 15 minutes of peace and quiet, they come looking for me.

4:12 PM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

The only thing about doing that is when all is peace and quiet, it usually means that the kids are up to no good.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home