12.31.2007

K.I.T.T. Fan.



This is a shot of what the new K.I.T.T. (Knight Industries Three Thousand) will look like. I am starting to get a little ramped up with the new Knight Rider movie-made-for-tv coming out in February. I was a big fan of the original series starring David Hasselhoff. Although when they came out with a short series back in 1994 called Knight Rider 2010, it was quite disappointing. Here is an article comparing the specs on the old KITT and the new one.

I am also a fan of the newly redesigned Mustang and I actually would have liked to have gotten one but I have to contend to common, practical sense (and with my wife).

Speaking of cars, a few weeks ago I did a trade-in on my lease Accord. I had to return it in a few months but I did find a dealership that ended up buying it outright so I didn't have to make the remaining payments. Here is what my car looks like:



It's an 2008 Acura TL in royal blue. 3.2liter, 258 horsepower, leather interior, Navigation, Bluetooth, Sunroof, ACURA ELS Stereo. This was another car that I had my eye on for quite sometime. I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home