2.07.2005

Looking Forward To the Weekdays...

Believe it or not I look forward to the weekdays more so than the weekends. It's not because I get to go to work and be away from the kids (contrary to what one may believe). I look forward to it because of the sleep. On the weekends I have to wake up for the 3:00am and 6:00am feedings. On the weekdays, Fiona kindly let's me sleep at the 3:00am feeding. Although I told her that she has the option to wake me up if she needs me (and to not feel hesitant or guilty). She feels that it's better to have a well-rested hubby to help her out later (I knew she had a motive =)). It wouldn't make sense too that if I woke up for the 3:00am feeding and get to sleep by 4:00am and then have to wake up again at 5:00am and go to work. So essentially I look forward to the weekdays because I get about 3 1/2 hours of continuous sleep. Yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home