1.23.2005

Together At Last!


Can you tell who is who? (The answer: Vanessa is on the left and Natalie is on the right)

Yesterday (Saturday; exactly one week from the time they were born), Natalie and Vanessa unexpectedly came home with us. It was a exciting but shocking (and scary) moment for me and Fiona. We were really expecting them until a few more days (perhaps at the end of the week at the latest). On our drive home there was a sense of dread because we knew we were no longer going to get a good night's rest for a very very very long time. So this first night came a went and we did all right. We woke up every two hours which could have been a lot worse. I slept in the other room because the girls were making some really funky sounds plus Fiona snores. Jadon was the only one who slept soundly (and I guess the girls to a certain extent).

Anyways I hope to continue keeping this blog posted but if for some reason I don't, it'll because I am near death. Until then.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the girls are home. Good luck!
Marilyn

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home