3.07.2005

Old Age.

I am afraid that this thing called "old age" has started to hit me. I have to face it that, although my mind still feels like a child, my body is taking it's toll. My knees are getting creeky everytime I get up from my single-mattress-on-the floor. Plus having a 30lb kid to carry doesn't help. Yesterday I ended up washing our two cars, nothing new, and last night my arm became extremely sore. It didn't feel like an-out-of-shape soreness. It actually was a pestering ache across my left arm and it got worse when I laid down to go to sleep. I couldn't lay in any position to alleviate the pain. I have never experienced this before. What's going to happen next? My back gives out? I have to figure out how to loose some weight. That's the bad thing about having kids, I end up gaining sympathy pounds. Sigh. Anyone know how I can motivate myself to exercise? I don't have money for fitness membership, and I had a treadmill which was a failed experiment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's very hard to get motivated and stay motivated. For myself, it's easier to have someone to work out with.
For Sunny, he joined the Walnut basketball league. He might not win many (if any) games but at least he gets his exercise.
It motivates him to run when he doesn't have a game so he won't run out of gas on the court.

2:02 PM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

I'm too lazy to join a basketball league =)

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home