7.20.2006

The Miracle Blanket.

Last evening Fiona, the kids, and I went to our friend, Steve & Kindra's place, to drop off something that hopefully will provide useful to them as it did for us. It's the miracle blanket. At first, when Fiona bought it online, I was really skeptical. I was amused at the diagrams in the instruction and didn't think that a smile would be brought to either of my girls' faces. Luckily, I was wrong. We ended up swaddling the girls in these blankets for a long long time (I think 7 months). The good thing about it was Fiona had ordered two of them and was charged for only one. They run at about $30 a pop but it was worth every penny.

Anyways, we dropped off the blanket and got to stay for a little bit and see their little 'peanut' (as they love to refer her). -Last time we visited all of our kiddies were sick so we didn't want to get too close and get them sick.- Fiona and I got to hold Danica ('peanut') and she has some cushion to her unlike Natalie and Vanessa. She's 11 weeks old and she weights 11 lbs. She'll eclipse either one of our girls in no time. The girls were fine when I held her but when Fiona held her, Natalie was crazy jealous. She'd push her away and cry. As long as Fiona wasn't holding Danica, Natalie was fine. The only downside to this visit is that it has perpetuated the little inkling that Fiona wouldn't mind having a fourth child (a baby brother for Jadon). Luckily for me, the only way it would happen is by the grace of God, otherwise it ain't going to happen. Talk about the craziness running in my family.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's only 100 degrees outside...they might need an extra blanket or two. ;)

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home