7.14.2006

Seek Comfort & Territorial.

When Natalie has been scolded by me and her momma isn't around, it can be amusing where she turns to seek comfort. She'll avoid me like the plaque and she'll seek comfort from her sister. She walks up to her and tries to put her head on her shoulder. It is sooooo cute to see her do that. What's funnier is Vanessa will push her away. Vanessa will walk away from her and Natalie will follower her. And for some reason when Natalie cries, she likes to cover up her mouth with her hand.

Natalie has seemed to exhibit a territorial trait. Fiona will be sitting at the computer and I'll be sitting right next to Fiona (near her left leg). Natalie will stop whatever she's doing, come over, and push me away. And when she's doing that, she's whining (but in amusing way). I'll keep doing it just to test her and she keeps doing what she does. One time I was sitting next to Fiona and Natalie was in the process of walking right by me. Then she took a sharp turn towards me and tried to push me away. It's not like she's wanting her momma's attention (although sometimes she does), she'll just whine until I leave and then she'll resume whatever she was doing. I've put Jadon next to Fiona and Natalie will do the same thing, BUT I have put Vanessa there and Natalie was fine with that (although I think she has pushed her out of the way a few times before). What a strange little girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home