1.29.2007

Catching Up On My TV.

It's not to say that I don't already watch a lot of t.v. When I flip on the tube, I just channel surf until I find something of interest. Lately though I have invested in getting TV shows on DVD. Fiona and I just finished Monk: Season 1 and believe it or not, we just started the first epsiode of 24: Season 1 last night. So far it's is intriguing. I'm not sure if Fiona likes it or not. Where the heck have I been the past 5 years or so? So now I have to wait until the rest of the seasons go on sale.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

24? Season 1? You are a little behind... I think somebody gave you a set of the original Star Wars films on DVD, too... By the way, you could probably watch the new season of 24 right now. It's fairly intense, though they have done some pretty crazy things in the last three years. I won't bother mentioning Heroes.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home