1.18.2007

Poor Lil' Natalie.

Natalie has succombed to being sick. Vanessa seems to have just about recovered. Jadon is still coughing but otherwise he seems to be doing fine. Natalie has been running a fever and her upper chest is irritated red because she's been scratching her throat area. Plus she has been coughing too. She has uncharacteristically been sleeping and napping a lot. Last night, during dinner, she didn't eat. She wanted to go to bed! Poor girl.

Fiona and I have been doing what we can to fight this (as we always do). I have resorted to taking Chinese herbal-type medicines (from my in-laws) and taking Listerine (from my mom) to combat any signs of colds and coughs, respectively. I figure if 'western' medicine doesn't do anything for me then I'd resort to anything. So far we have been doing pretty well except that last night and this morning I have very mild congestion. Hopefully that's the worse it gets. I don't want to be miserable for Jadon's birthday this Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home