1.22.2007

They Grow Up So Fast....

Yesterday, Jadon turned a whooping 4 years old. Where does the time fly? Last week I was fighting off a cold. Luckily it was mild and I felt just about better in time to celebrate Jadon's birthday.

On Thursday, Fiona brought chocolate cupcakes and baggy of treats to Jadon's class. Apparently his classmate size has dwindled. There was one other boy and six or so other girls. I have to say that Jadon is probably the messiest and quickest eater out of the bunch. All the other kiddies were taking their time and Jadon just gobbled his cupcake.

Yesterday, we took the both parents out to dinner at Jadon's pick, Elephant Bar. After that, it was home for cake and presents. I'll post some pictures on flickr when I get the chance. We held a Bob the Builder themed shindig. His cake was decked out with matching cups, napkins, and wrapping paper. He got a U.S. map puzzle and some cash from my parents, a Bob the Builder outfit and book from my inlaws, and a Imaginarium train set (to go with his other set) and a KidTough Camera from us. He loves his new camera, he just needs to practice not cutting off people's head when he takes pictures. All in all I thought it was a good celebration. I hope he had a fun time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home