9.14.2007

The Running Man.

I started running again. After doing nothing for 3-4 months or so since my phyiscal therapy ended I needed to get back into it. I weighed myself a few weeks and I didn't like what I saw. I seemed to have gained a significant amount of weight back. I checked out an LA Fitness near my work. Although it was a nice facility, the $149 registration fee deterred me. That and the sales person who was pretty much applying pressure didn't do it for me. It was a negotiating frenzy. He kept dropping the price but it wasn't good enough for me. I got some info on 24 Hour Fitness but there registration fees are too much for me as well. So I just have to muster up that motivation and get myself into exercising. I run after we've put the kids to sleep. So far it hasn't been too bad. It's nice and cool out which enables me to run a little bit more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Damn! Now I have to get out and exercise. I've just been really tired and flooded with work...

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home