8.21.2007

24ed.

So I finally completed the first two seasons of 24. Yes, I am definitely hooked. I bought the first season almost a year ago. It took me a few months to start it and about 6 months (or so) to complete it. I watched maybe a third of it and stopped for a while and had just recently resumed it. My coworker ended up giving season 2 which I plowed through rather quickly. He had an extra Chinese imported one which was nice of him. Plus he's going to lend me the next couple of seasons. I am always curious as to what other familiar faces that I will see. So they had Lou Diamond Philips and I wonder if Emilio Estevez or Charlie Sheen (Young Guns cast) will appear. Then I see Dennis Hopper who was one of our previous patients years ago. Then I just laughed when I saw Kevin Dillon (it's Johnny Drama!) because I finished the first three seasons of Entourage a few months ago.

I have to say that 24 is probably the most intense show that I have ever seen. I just love watching TV shows on dvd. No commercials, plus I don't have to wait that long after a cliffhanging episode. As you can tell, I am relatively new (past year or so) to the concept of digital video shows. Not sure if I'll get into TIVO though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

1) Congrats... You're only 5 seasons behind now.

2) TV on DVD does rock.

3) You need to watch "HEROES". It comes out on DVD next Tuesday, Aug. 28. While you're at it, watch NBC's "Friday Night Lights."

4) TiVo will change how you watch TV. It's awesome. The only drawback is I heard they don't have the "lifetime" subscription anymore. At least you could a DVR with your cable...

11:11 AM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

I bit torrent Heroes. So I am caught up to speed on that series.

Not sure if I want to spend on the monthly (or yearly) subscription of TiVo.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home