8.06.2007

What Was Supposed To Be.....

...a relaxing 4 day weekend turned out otherwise. I took Thursday and Friday off in hopes to play some catch up sleep. Lately, my sleep has not been good. Well as it turned out, I caught a slight cough and cold from the kids (started with Natalie) and I ended up getting food poisoning from a burrito at Baja Fresh (or should I say 'Unfresh'). I am pretty much over the cold but still have a minor linger cough. As for the food poisoning, I am feeling better but still suffering from the residual effects.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Oooooo... That blows. Stick to Rubio's.

1:12 PM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

Seriously....last time I go back to Baja Fresh. I don't really like the food there but I thought that I would give them another try because they have this New Nacho Burrito. Crash and burn I guess.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home