2.26.2008

Been A Long Time.....

Since I last blogged. What's been happening:

-Been really busy at work racking up a lot of comp time. I'm no longer hourly which I miss because I could have had a lot of overtime. But my "boss" or the person who doles out the paychecks went cheap on me and switched me over to salaried to save on that.

-Was sick. It was a nasty one too. Probably the worst headache that I have ever experienced mixed that in with a fever, body aches, stuffy nose, and a cough. Not onl that but the kids were sick too (as well as Fiona).

-Natalie has been decent with her potty training. Vanessa on the other hand is a defiant little bugger. She has yet to go poop (with the exception of when she pooped outside of the potty).

That's been it in a nutshell. I got Fiona's birthday to plan for. Yippee!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home