1.10.2005

A Few Pictures From Christmas


I know that I have been procrastinating but finally I got my pictures from my disposable camera developed. Fiona's got the digital camera at the hospital (in case she has to go through and emergency c-section and I can't make it).

This was one of Jadon's Christmas gift. He loves it dearly. Except when got into the car he looked at the speedometer stickers and said "may-me." That's his word for "music." I had to tell him that his car doesn't come with a stereo. Then he pointed to the car ceiling and said "upa." That's his word for "open." I had to sadly tell him that his car doesn't come with a sunroof. And then he pointed to the car ceiling and said "ya-ya." That's his word for "lights." No lights there either. I told him that this was a base model car. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home