1.14.2005

Last Days....

I am on the the brink of fatherhood again and I need to savor my limited amount of freedom that I have left. I am still a slave to Jadon but at least I could put him to sleep early and just watch t.v. or some movies. But soon I will no longer have those pleasures. Sleep will yet again become scarce and I will return to my zombie-like state when we first had Jadon. I don't really know what to expect this time around (but then again I didn't know what to expect with Jadon). To be honest I haven't given it much thought. If we were just having one kid I would have a decent idea but with twins...that just changes the whole equation. It could be double-trouble (no pun intended) or it could turn out allright. But what's the use of fretting? I just like to take things as they come, take one day at a time if I can.

Update on the delivery front: Apparently our main doctor has come down with encephalitis (inflammation of the brain caused by a virus), so four of the other physicians got together and discussed to go ahead with the cesarean section on Saturday. As for the time, they are going to still shoot for 11:00am but that could change. So that's decent news. Also they gave Fiona a choice to have an amnio or not. What do you think she picked?

Well this will probably be my last post (hopefully) until the twins come. Signing off.....


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope everything works out okay.

Take care,
Marilyn

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I assume you mean an epidural or anaesthetic? Amnio is the fluid in your wife's belly.

9:04 PM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

I made a reference to amnio on my previous post in which I just shortened from amniocentesis. Fiona doesn't mind the epideral or any form of anesthesia. Actually it was quite funny when they put fiona on drugs to help alleviate the pain when she was having Jadon. She sounded high.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home