2.07.2005

In A Related Topic...

The lack of quality sleep has left me a little more testy lately. It doesn't help that Jadon has been extremely needy and cranky as well. He cries at a drop of a pin. It's cute when he goes up to me and says "pick me up." But it can be very trying when I am trying to prepare his food or I have to do something that needs the attention of my two arms. I also found myself snapping at Fiona as well. To them, my apologies. I just gotta learn to take a few minutes for myself, pray, and refocus myself each time I find myself losing my grip. I've done that before and it's helped, so I just have to do that some more.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one can truely prepare for this but you've got to remember that you will get through this and there will be many rewards! Take care!
-Marilyn

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home