3.15.2005

Two Months!

Holy schmoly, it's been exactly two months since the girls have been born! Damn that took a long time. The past few nights the twins have been kicking my ass so to speak. I've only gotten 6.5 hours of sleep the past 48 hours. 3 hours two days ago and 3.5 last night. This morning I am feeling the ill-effects of a lack of sleep and it hasn't even reached 8:00am yet!

Last Friday, the girls had their two month check up appointment. I don't know all the details but I will attempt to recite what I recall. I believe Vanessa weighed in 8 lbs 6 oz and measured 18 or so inches. She fell in the 7th percentile (but again this is not taking in consideration that she was a premie). I think Natalie weighed in 7 lbs 6 oz and measured around 17 or so inches. She didn't even make it on the percentile chart. Nothing to worry about though. They had a couple of their shots (they'll get a couple more upcoming Friday). I think that is what's making them really cranky. Fiona had remembered when Jadon had his shots, the doctor told us to give him some Tylenol shortly after. Apparently the doctors forgot to remind us to do that with the girls. Now I'm (and Fiona as well) suffering the consequences.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! 2 months!

* Congratulating the fact that they're 2 months old aready... not that you've survived for 2 months with twins ;)

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that Tylenol really works. When I am dead tired from lack of sleep I think of my friend who has triplets and consider myself lucky. I guess you could do the same!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home