4.18.2005

Cell Phone Problem Solved.

Over the past few months I have been experiencing cell phone problems such as phone freezes during calls, "reinsert sim card" when I receive text messages, and a stuck "end call" key. Fiona's phone had been acting up as well. She thinks that I have been deliberately sabotaging my phone so I can get a new one (not true!). Well we weren't due for an upgrade until the summer, until we received a upgrade special through the mailer. Fiona picked the Nokia 3120 (which was free!) and I picked the Motorola V220 ($19.99 after mail-in-rebate). Plus the activation/upgrade fee was waived. Both are very nice phones. Maybe I should have gotten the insurance. Because Cingular no longer has a return-your-old-cell-phone-for-rebate program, we have given our old phones to Jadon to play with (except now he wants to play with our new ones!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home