4.07.2005

Butt head.

It seems as of late that Jadon likes to butt his head into me. I'll keep telling him to stop it but he keeps doing it. If I am downstairs and Fiona's upstairs, I'll ask Jadon "Where's mama? Go look for mama, go!" Instead of going upstairs to looks for his mama he runs straight for me and butts his head right into my gut. A few times he came close to butting my head and once he rammed his head into my nose and it hurt like heck. Well, yesterday I hope he learned his lesson. I was feeding Natalie upstairs in our bedroom. I was sitting against the footboard (which is 2 feet or so high) of our bed and Jadon was standing a few feet from me. Fiona ended up going downstairs and I told Jadon "Follow mama! Go!" What did he do? He runs after me, head first. Apparently his aim was a little off. He narrowly misses me and rams his head into the wooden footboard and smacks his left eye. Boy did he cry (he even made Natalie cry too). I just shook my head and rolled my eyes. I almost laughed but I took the consoling-and-I-told-you-so approach. Now he has a red mark over his left eye. My little butthead.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Child abuse! You are supposed to sacrifice your body! ;)

I was told that I used to headbutt the ground when I was little, and I turned out fine :)

8:40 AM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

How am I suppose to sacrifice myself when I got a baby on my lap? Push her off?

Head butt the ground huh? That explains alot =P That makes me feel sooo much more comfortable wear Jadon will be in 20 years =)

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home