5.09.2005

Jadon the Mac Daddy....

I don't know if I mentioned before in my previous posts how much of a flirt Jadon can be, but boy is it funny to see him at work. When he meets someone (especially a girl) for the first time, he'll either be really shy and not want any contact from that person or he'll be shy but have some level of interaction. Now he doesn't flirt with girls his own age, they have to be much older woman (people our age). On Saturday, I took Jadon with me to grab some lunch at a local Japanese take out restaurant. We ran into an acquaintance and she was saying hi to Jadon. He just said "no" and looked away. I kept on telling Jadon to say "hi" but he kept saying "no" and looking away. He did eventually say "goodbye" and blew her a kiss. That night, Fiona, Jadon, the girls, and I were out eating dinner (Pasta Bravo by the way) and we ran into Fiona's co-worker. To see Jadon's flirt-mode go on was hilarious. His laugh became nervous. He laughs with a "heee-heee." And then he sways his legs and sort of paces. He got so nervous that he didn't really know what to do with his hands. So he started to pick his nose. I'm going to have to work with him on that one. I wish I could have recorded that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha... this has got to be hereditary.

9:31 AM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

He got that from Fiona. That's exactly how she seduced me!

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fiona: Here, I have a present for you.
Don: Ooh!!! can I lick it off your finger?

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home