5.09.2005

Quick Update....

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Here is a quick update:

Jadon: he can recite numbers 1-10. The question is can he count? His grandparents think he can count (they also think he's a genius). Fiona and I are so-so on his counting. We'll ask him how many dogs are in the picture (there'll only be one) and he'll say "three!" But then when we were at Babies R' Us yesterday, he collected three stuffed dog and he actually said "three doggies!" We're also trying to teach him colors. Except when we ask him what color some object is, his response is "green!" even though it's red, or yellow.

Natalie: her eating habits are a little bit better, I think she is smiling a little bit more, and she looks like she is a little bit more receptive of her surroundings. She has this skin problem on her body that seems to be leaking on her shirt. The doctor prescribed anti-biotics for it but isn't helping at all. It's making her diaarhea which probably isn't good for her weight gaining.

Vanessa: she continues to do well. She smiles so much. It doesn't matter who holds her, she just smiles. She continues to only poo once in a blue moon which makes her farts.....really .....smelly. The other night Fiona woke me up for a feeding and when I went into the room, it smelled so bad. I could not believe it. I accused Fiona of making that smell because I couldn't believe that such a small thing can make such a horrific odor.

Fiona: she is doing as well as could be. She is still going, even though she lacks the sleep that she needs. I'm proud of her though. She's a good mama.

Me: I started to do some level of exercise. I wake up 15 minutes earlier and do some situps and weightlifting. I just hope I can keep it up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does poker count as excercise? It's shown on ESPN!

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Your life revolves around pooping and farting. Makes me look forward to parenthood.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home