6.13.2005

Work Novelty.

Today is the start of the revamping of our mobile trailor. That means for two weeks there are no patients scheduled which means I got to find something to do at work to keep me occupied and will get me my hours. My boss gave me a list of journal references to pull. So this morning I headed out (with a co-worker of mine) to U.C.I.'s Science Library. I had to pull about 15 or so articles which took us a little over 2 hours to do. So what else did we do to kill some time? We decide to go and have a visit with a couple of friends, Shirley and Swit. They work over at the U.C.I. Medical Plaza. It was great to do some catching up. I feel that our friendship has a unique bond because we were all former Presidents of the Laotian Thai Cultural Club. After our encounter with them, my coworker and I ate lunch and pretty much called it a day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? You have to do work to log actual work hours?

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home