6.02.2005

Getting The Ball Rolling (no pun intended)

Yesterday I had an appointment with a urologist regarding having a vasectomy done. The whole appointment lasted only 40 minutes (from the time I arrived to the time I left). I got checked in, the nurse took my temperature and my blood pressure, watched a vasectomy video, and met with the doctor. Everything went smoothly except for the last part. Let's just say that I have never dropped my drawers for anybody (except for my wife ;)). That was slightly uncomfortable, but I didn't show it in the slightest (my uncomfortablenss that is). So on July 1st, Friday at 2:15pm, the procedure will be performed and I will be, in a sense, a new man. I'm scared to have this procedure but I have relegated my self to getting this process done (and done soon). Why prolong the inevitable? I know that this is a permanent thing but I also know 100% that I am done with having kids. That doesn't mean that I still can't have kids though. Vasectomies are not 100% effective (believe it or not).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beginning July 2, we shall now refer to you as Dawn.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home