5.31.2005

Going to LAX + Memorial Day Weekend = ??

This past Saturday, I dropped off my in-laws off at LAX mid morning. I was not looking forward to the trip. Just about everytime I go there I end up circling the airport twice because I miss the terminal drop off or I miss the parking structure that I am suppose to park at. Top that off with the traffic on a major traveling holiday and it's just not a fun ride period. Surprisingly enough I was in and out of the airport within 5 minutes or so. There was no traffic from the 105 freeway exiting and no traffic upon entering the airport. The terminal that I had to drop off my in-laws happened to be the last one. Fortunately just when you enter the terminal areas there's a shortcut straight to that last terminal. Sweet! So I took that and soon enough I found myself dropping them off with no hassle. In, out, bam! That was the quickest drop-off-going-to-the-airport-on-a-major-holiday experience ever. Still, I prefer not to drive up there unless I was taking a trip myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home