1.13.2006

14 Times In A Row And Counting....

Being a father has it's proud moments. Jadon has poo-ed in the potty 14 times in a row! Woohoo! I thought this day would never come. With Jadon, when he hits his major milestones, it's quick. So I shouldn't be surprise that all of sudden he would just want to poopoo in the potty. Anyways after he went poopoo he says to me while raising his right hand "five high!" Cute.

On another note, Jadon had his second professional hair cut yesterday. The last time he had it done at the shop was his first time, 2 and a half years ago. We have been shaving his head ever since. This time we decided to let his hair grow out but he was getting shaggy. Suffice to say he acted the same way he did his first time. He bawled like a little baby. When we entered the shop, I stated "We have a 4:15 appointment for Jadon." Jadon says "Dadda, there's no appointment for Jadon? Is the appointment for you dadda?" He looks much better with a clean cut plus he looks younger.

Tomorrow is the girls birthday and we have lot of prep work to do. So the next time I blog, I'll give all the details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home