7.25.2006

Health & Health Insurance.

About 5 months ago I had an MRI of my jaw. At the time, the doctor said to pursue the next level of treatment, they would have to call my insurance for pre-authorization. I called two weeks after that to see if they had gotten authorization. The doctor's office said that it would take about 4 weeks to get approval from my insurance. Well it's been 5 months now and I just called a message from that doctor's office. They said that they have been calling my insurance to get authorization but that they are put on hold for an extremely long time and thus didn't want to wait any longer. They go on to ask that I call my insurance and notify them that they have been trying to contact them. Nice! Like I'm going to want to be on hold forever. Luckily my jaw hasn't been in any pain for a while now. I think I will just push off the whole matter until it starts hurting. No point in being stuck with a jaw brace when it doesn't hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home