7.27.2006

A Sandy Ol' Time

Yesterday, after dinner, we took the kiddies to a park (about a 5 minute drive). There, we let the kids loose and boy did they just go hog wild. The girls were climbing everywhere. Vanessa is so much more of a busy body then Jadon. She has no fear. Natalie has gotten a lot more adventurous as well. She use to cry when you put her on the jungle gym but now that she sees her sister having fun, she wants to too. Then the girls discovered a sand pit. They just seem to really enjoy themselves in there. This was probably the messiest time they have ever had playing in the sand. Usually they avoid it because of their instability to walk on it. They also had their first taste of sand, especially Natalie. She took a handful of sand and tried to pour it in her mouth. Her mouth was encrusted full of sand (which stuck due to her endless drool). I have a picture of it on my cell so as soon as I off load it, I'll post it. When we got home, it was off to the showers for all of them. All I can say is "gritty butt cracks." Yes, the girls somehow got sand inside their diapers and in their butt cracks. Not only that but Natalie had sand stuck in the crevices of her molars. I brushed the heck out of her teeth but I couldn't get it cleared out at all. It was a sandy proposition but we'll have to do that again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home