7.03.2006

Harnessing My Newfound Powers.

Have you ever seen the movie Dune? There is a scene where a character by the name of Paul Atreides (who later becomes Paul Maud'dib) is able to harness the power to use his name 'Maud'dib' as a weapon. I feel that I could have a power just like that one.

Fiona and I have come to the conclusion that the girls are just not listening to their momma. When they climb on the couch, Fiona will scold them to come down and they look like they just ignore her. When she tries to feed them, they turn their heads and refuse. That's where I come in. Initially when I had to scold them I really had to raise my voice and lightly slap their hands which would make them cry. But now all I have to do is say their names (and sometimes my tone won't sound raised). Fiona will be feeding the girls and she tell me that they aren't eating and I'll just come over and say "Vanessa" and she'll just open her mouth. It's amusing because Vanessa looks really intimidated because she'll avoid eye contact. Someday I hope to harness my powers to the point where I won't need to say anything. I can just give them a frown and they'll obey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home