11.22.2006

Black Friday Giddiness.

I wasn't planning to torture myself with waking up in the wee hours of this upcoming Friday-after-Thanksgiving-sales but I looked at some ads online this morning and I started to get really giddy. I was looking at the Bestbuy ads and Target ads and boy-oh-boy they have some nice prices on dvds that I want (X-Men 3, Mission Impossible 3, etc). There's also a 17" lcd monitor that I will look into that's a really, really nice price.

That last time I went on one of these crazy excursions was about 3 years ago . I went to Kohls and Bestbuy mainly to buy some toys for Jadon's first Christmas. I woke up around 4:30 am and hit the lines by 5:00am. There was a decent crowd at Kohls but the line for Bestbuy was mind boggling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home