11.06.2006

Why?

So it's getting to that point where Jadon has been asking "why?" Just about everytime he asks a question and I answer him he'll follows it up with that question. Initially I would indulge him on his inquisitive mind but then he would continue to ask me "why" to the point where now I think he is doing it on purpose to annoy me. So now my response back to him is "because I said so." For the most part that seems to deter him. Yesterday I gave him his own dose of medicine. I asked him a question and he answered me and I asked "why?" He would answer my questions and I kept asking "why?" Eventually he told me to "shut up" (which I did not condone). I told him that asking "why" can be annoying and he seemed to understand the concept of bugging.

On a side note: Fiona was driving the other night on the freeway and Jadon all of a sudden says "Momma, don't crash ok?" I guess he doesn't have a whole lot of faith in her =).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home