10.24.2006

Lunch Date.

I have a lunch date with three ladies today. Woohoo. I hope Fiona doesn't get jealous. Well she shouldn't because it's with her and the girls. No patients today which means it's a slow day which means I have decided to work a short day. We're planning to go to a Seafood Buffet. This will be the first time that we have taken the girls to a buffet (besides Souplantation). Too bad Jadon doesn't get to go with us. He's in school.

Actually this work day was even more shortened because earlier this morning (after going to work for a few hours), I went home to baby sit the girls while Fiona took Jadon to the doctor's office. The doctor didn't find any ear infection whatsoever but did clear out a lot of earwax. Hopefully it was just a build up of wax that was hurting his ear. As for the coughing, the doctor prescribed an antibiotic but told us that we can wait until the weekend to see if he gets any better. After Fiona got home, I went back to work and here I am typing up a blog until lunch time =P~.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home