10.30.2006

No Dress Up This Year.

This year we decided to not play dress up for the kiddies. Originally we were contemplating dressing up the kids as Flintstones characters. Fiona wanted to design the costumes and I wanted to buy it. O' so little faith I have in my wife =). We were thinking that Natalie could be Pebbles, Vanessa could be Bam Bam, and Jadon could have been Dino (and if we took it a step further I could have been Fred and she could have been Wilma). Fiona didn't want to buy it at all and the amount of time to design and create the costumes would have exceeded the deadline. Not only that but Fiona has been really busy handling the duties of her mom since she's out of the country (both at the business and house keeping). We can always fall back to our last year's costumes because I am sure the girls can still fit in them. This time Vanessa can be the cow and Natalie can be the chicken. I guess will try to make it up to them next year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My kids wore the same ones they did last year. Little kids look funny when they wear beards. You should try it on yours.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home