1.31.2007

Jadon Wants To Be A Big Brother, Again.

The other day, on our way out to dinner, Fiona told me that Jadon said (out of the blue) that he wanted to be a big brother again. She asked him if he wanted a baby brother or a baby sister. He replied that he wanted a baby brother. When she told me this, I told him that it's not possible anymore because I had surgery. A few seconds later he busted out crying. Poor kid. I would do almost anything for him but I'm not in the market to add a 4th child to our group.

On a different note, Jadon has been learning (slowly) his states. My parents got him a U.S. States puzzles.

Me: Do you know what state this is? (showing him the California puzzle piece)
Jadon: California Roll.

He just busted up laughing. Silly boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home