7.19.2007

Coming Up On That Time Again.

Our lease on Fiona's Honda Pilot is coming up soon and the past few days we have been going to different dealerships checking out cars. We are planning to purchase our next one and it's most likely going to be another Pilot. Usually I get really excited about getting a new car but I am dreading the process of getting it. So far we have gone to 2 Honda Dealerships and although each time we get close to what we want in terms of cost, we end up being there too long (about an 1 hour and a half each time). That's tough when we have to entertain the kids. We'll probably end up going to another one tonight. Then to top it off, I will have to do this process again when my car is up for a lease in the not too distant future.

5 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

What are you guys looking for in your Pilot? How much are you trying to (not) spend?

You were right... I love ours, and I doubt there's anything in the price range better, even if it does lack some minor things.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Minnie Pak said...

With 3 kids, you should get a... gasp... minivan. I looooooove mine. Love love love. Did I mention that I love mine?

8:46 PM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

Steve- We're looking for a 2007 Ex-L 2WD with Navigation/Rear camera for about 30k(tax and license included). We came really close to that tonight but the dealership sold the last one in the color we wanted.=(

Mini- Fiona absolutely refuses to drive a minivan. She doesn't want to be a "minivan mom," or a "soccer mom." Besides I love the Pilot.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Wow... WITH navigation and camera, huh? That would be a good deal. I didn't get that on mine, and kinda wish I did. But, a good nav system costs under $500, which is cheaper than Honda wants to give you, anyway.

Oh, and Kindra's in the same boat as Fiona on the minivan thing, but I wouldn't mind and Odyssey.

1:50 PM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

I didn't really care for the Odyessey. We drove it three years back up to San Fran (rental) and I thought nothing special. Now the Nissan Quest was decent. I didn't care for the exterior but I liked the interior.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home