7.09.2007

Guacamole Conversion.

It took me a while but I have finally converted into accepting, eating, and loving guacamole. I was traumatized by my mother at an early age. She grew an avocado tree and tried to force me to eat an avocado. I recall that I ended up hiding under the dining table and refusing to try it. I was really stubborn about it and I won. From there on, I detested avocado and guacamole, what's more is that I just hate the color of it too. It nearly reminds me of my parents ex-pukey green Mercedes.

The process started about a month ago. Fiona stated a couple of goals that she would like to achieve with me: (1) get me to drink coffee (so we can have a coffee dates) and (2) get me to eat guacamole. I still can't get an aversion to coffee but I did try the guacamole. Low and behold, we've been eating it almost every chance that we get. We've gone to El Torito, Taco Rosa, Rubios, even California Pizza Kitchen (Sante Fe Pizza w/ guacamole). Although, I think Fiona might be partly regretting it because now she has to share with me =).

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Congratulations... 'Bout time you joined the club.

Also, can't you just have a coffee-and-tea-or-soft-drink date? Or maybe a Jamba-date?

10:15 AM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

No, she wants me to get wired too and then when she doesn't have coffee and I can't have coffee then we'll go through caffeine withdrawal together and have major headaches.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

You could just suck down a couple of Jamba Juices really fast and have cold headaches together. OUCH!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home