7.05.2007

Crybaby Logic.

Sometimes the simplest solution is the easiest thing to miss. I get a call from Fiona about 30 minutes ago. She is out picking up Natalie from her therapy session. I hear Vanessa in the background literally crying like a newborn. She's crying at the top of her lungs as if she's been hurt. Fiona's telling me that nothing works (lecturing, scolding) and that Vanessa definitely needs to go directly into a nap when she gets home (forget lunch). I ask Fiona to ask Vanessa if she wants to take a nap. And then the crying stops and Vanessa asks for her pacifier. Fiona than goes on to tell her that as soon as they get home, she can have it. After that all is quiet. Damn I'm good.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

*Applause* I don't think I would've gotten that on my own.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home