5.24.2007

Toilet Seat Excitement.

Apparently the toilet seat cover broke in the kids' bathroom. So Fiona when to Home Depot (or Lowes) and bought a new one. Jadon is quite excited about this. I told him that I would replace the broken one the next day. This morning he woke up at about 4:30 am to take a piss and he went back to sleep (supposedly). I woke up about 45 minutes later to get ready for work. I'm downstairs eating breakfast when I hear Jadon talking outside his bathroom. I think he said something like "Wow take a look at this!" I went upstairs to see what was going on. He had doggie in hand and I think he was showing him the new toilet seat (in the box still). I told him to go back to sleep because his momma and sisters were still sleeping and that he has to go to school in a few hours. He started to tear up, probably because he wanted to show doggie the new seat. I told him that I'm not mad at him but that he need to go to sleep. Kids get excited over the silliest things.

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Dude, nothing silly about a new toilet seat... Don't want to sit on a broken toilet seat when you're trying to do your business.

11:06 AM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

Not the seat, just the cover broke.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Oh. Nevermind. Did you at least get a cool cover? =)

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A real man takes pride in his throne. Jadon is learning young.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home