3.21.2005

Busy, Busy, Busy....

Haven't done my daily (or every other day) post in a little bit. I've been busy and haven't had time to surf the web. The later half of last week I've been commuting up to L.A. The mobile scanner-trailor was servicing one of our contracts. So that meant waking up earlier, longer hours, commuting, and NO internet access. And in the midst of all of this I spent 4 hours at a Honda dealership (this was on Friday 7:00pm-11:00pm). I ended up trading in the 99 VW Jetta (Fiona's car) for a 2005 Honda Accord LX. Fiona and I have been thinking about it for a bit. Since her car is now the Pilot and I was driving the Jetta most of the time and didn't really like the (it's power sucked, felt cramped and unsafe, and the was no CD player) we decided to get something that I could enjoy driving and at the same time feel safe.

As far as the kids are going, Natalie is losing her voice (believe it or not!) because she has been crying and crying. That's probably part of the reason she isn't gaining weight at this point. Vanessa has been well. She continues to eat and sleep and cry. And then there's Jadon, he's a good little tyke. Fiona and I are stilly not getting any sleep but we're use to it (sort of).

Well that is all for now as far as a quick update.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home