4.01.2005

2 Year Old Chatter Box

I kept hearing how when kids turn two their vocabulary explodes. As a first time father I couldn't grasp how a kid can go from cooing and crying to all of a sudden speaking words and forming three-plus-word sentences. Well I've seen it and I am just astounded by Jadon (and in general the human child). Bam! Out of nowhere he's talking. He just chatters and chatters and each new day he is always saying something new. Once in a while, even though I shouldn't inhibit his learning, he repeats himself so much that I get a little annoyed and tell him "I know, I know" or "Ok I got it" or "enough!" He'll end up being a kid when you go on a road trip he'll say "are we there yet?" (every five minutes) or "I have to go to the bathroom." Sometimes he'll say things that can be embarassing. He was with Fiona one day and he saw a pregnant person. He pointed at her and told Fiona "big!" He's funny.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wait until the girls turn two.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..so true

You gotta put up some videos!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home