5.12.2005

Weight Problem.

Two weeks ago Natalie weighed in at 8.5 lbs (with not clothes on). Yesterday she weighed in at 8.6 lbs (with clothes on)! She's been in around that weight group for the past month and a half. The magic number for when babies sleep through the night is supposedly 12 lbs. That's not going to happen for a long long long long long time. I can just picture it, she gets older, but stays the same weight. She'll be the size of a baby but have a mental capacity of a grown up. That would be interesting. I just hope that our twins won't turn out like the movie "Twins" where one twin has the smarts, height, looks (Vanessa as Arnold Schwarzneggar) and the other twin is a short riff-raff (Natalie as Danny DeVito).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dammit. Now when I meet the twins, I'm going to be thinking: Vanessa: Arnold, Natalie: DeVito. They're going to hate me (you).

9:15 AM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

I just hope they don't sound like them =)

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home