5.19.2005

Swimming Excursion #2

Fiona, Jadon, the girls, and I just got back from the pool. I took Jadon to go swimming for only the second time in his life. The first time was a little over a year ago. He seemed to enjoy himself and Fiona and I enjoyed watching him. I love it how Jadon just freely speaks his mind in public. We were in the pool and he looks at me and points at my pecks (don't laugh!) and loudly exclaims "dada's nee-pple, dada's nee-pple!" Then he farts in the pool and he says "Jadon fart! Jadon fart!" Then he busts out with a pretty loud burp. That's probably from swallowing too much salty-chlorinated pool water. Then to top that off he barfs in the water. I quickly try to scoop it out of the water. I think I got most of it out. I think he had some type of cabage for lunch. (*So if you want to go swimming, you probably shouldn't go when there are a lot of babies and young toddlers in the pool.) Other then that he seemed to enjoy himself. I'll try to post pictures of that soon as well as put up the movie file of him belching (we didn't get the barfing one).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this a public pool? Cuz that's really disgusting and makes me want to avoid the public pools now. I know kid's barf is different from big people's barf but that's still really disgusting. Dude, sometimes I swallow that water. But then again, public pools are probably full of piss anyway and enough chlorine to burn your eyes out so I guess a little barf is OK.

6:18 PM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

Trust me I was doing what I can to get that stuff out of the pool. Luckily it wasn't a whole lot and was floating in a little corner. Plus I figure the pool was so chlorinated (by taste) that it would kill off any bacteria (not that that makes this incident any less disgusting).

6:52 AM  
Blogger a mindless zombie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yuck...thanks for the warning!

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home