6.20.2005

A Pleasant Father's Day.

I still don't feel like a pops quite yet.

Yesterday was a nice celebration of Father's day. Fiona's mom volunteered to take the twins while Fiona, Jadon, and I went to church. Then after we bought some food over and ate with Fiona's parents and then we adjourned back to home where all the kiddies took their afternoon naps (long ones I might add). And then for dinner we met up with Fiona's parents, sister and her fiance at Rain Forest Cafe. Nothing out of the ordinary.

What was really cool though was what Fiona (and the kids) gave me for my Father's day gift. Fiona had made this 3x3 inch card. On the left side of the page was a kid's foot print and on the other side was a poem from each child (translated by Fiona). It was a sweet, sweet gift. Almost brought a tear to my eyes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many kids do you need to feel like a dad?

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home